- Integrated Turn-Key Test System
- Increased Flow Rate Capability 6-12 SLPM
- Humidifier Bypass for Wet/Dry Testing
- Multiple Current Ranges for Accurate Measurement Over Wide Dynamic Range
- Impedance Spectroscopy & HFR Option
- Anode & Cathode Gas Mixing Options
The 840 Advanced Fuel Cell Test System is a turn-key test station for fuel cell research and university education programs. The 840 combines a computer-controlled instrument – multiple current-range electronic load, fuel and temperature controls, and data acquisition functions – with fuel handling hardware in an integrated bench-top unit. The 840 is designed for use with small to large single cells or short stacks.
The new Model 840 is targeted for applications requiring gas flow rates up to 12 SLPM and is based on the time-tested 850 series of turn-key fuel cell test stations. The 840 features dual range anode and cathode mass flow controllers for wide range flow control, auto-water fill and software controlled wet/dry gas switching, ideal for RH cycling. Also included are input selector valves and a 16-channel data acquisition module for additional voltage and temperature measurements.